Abirapro 250 mg
The trade name of this medicine is Abiraterone Acetate 250 mg. various researches and studies are being conducted on this anti-cancer drug.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. developed this drug. Requisite ingredient of this medicine is Abiraterone.
This drug is recommended to prostate cancer patients.
How does Abirapro (abiraterone acetate) work?
Taking Abirapro 250 mg tablet and prednisone together will help in treatment of prostate cancer. This combination is effective for men as it will prevent the disease from escalating.
1. Abirapro Abiraterone can help slow the growth of prostate cancer or reduce it.
2. Abirapro prevents the body from generating testosterone (a hormone in the male).
3. It slows the growth of cancer cell formation.
How is Abirapro 250 mg Abiraterone formed?
Abirapro drug is manufactured in the form of a 250 mg tablet. One packet has 120 tablets.
Dosage and how to take Abirapro?
Consult with your doctor or physician before starting the medication. If you have any queries regarding the drug, consult the doctor.
Abirapro 250 mg Abiraterone is an oral drug. The drug must be swallowed with a glass of water. It is advisable to take a 1000 mg dose (4 tablets) everyday. Do not take the tablet with food.
1. Take 4 tablets each day.
2. Do not take the tablet immediately after having food.
3. Should eat at least one hour before eating or Wait for two hours after eating to take the medicine.
4. Do not break or chew the tablet. Always swallow it with water.
5. Take the medicine along with another tablet (prednisone) as per your doctor prescribed you. Consult your doctor for any doubts.
What to do if you forgot to take your medicine?
If you forgot to take the tablets or took an extra tablet, contact your doctor. Both underdose and overdose can be harmful.
Abirapro ( generic abiraterone acetate) side effects
Almost all medicines come with side effects. Abirapro (generic abiraterone) also causes some side effects, though not all the patients experience it.
Stop taking the medicine and consult with your doctor immediately if you notice any symptoms:
1. Hard to breathe
2. Swelling in foot or ankles.
3. Muscle pain.
4. Indigestion, nauseousness, diarrhea, or constipation.
5. Leg pain
6. Headache, anxiety.
7. Pain while urinating, blood in the urine.
8. Liver related issues like jaundice, yellow urine, or yellow skin and eyes.
9. Feeling exhausted all the time.
10. Sore throat, cold, cough, fever, or frequent sneezes.
11. Rash, swelling of face, tongue, or lips.
12. Always feeling hot.
Abirapro with other medicines
Before taking Abirapro, visit your doctor. Tell doctor about your recent or current medications. The doctor will advise you regarding medicine.
Warning when using Abirapro
1. Abirapro abiraterone acetate is not recommended for women.
2. Keep this medicine away from children.
3. Consult your doctor if you are taking any other medicine or treatment.
Generic abiraterone acetate cost
In the developed countries including USA, Europe and other part of the world, the branded medicine cost is very high. Many people cannot afford original Abiraterone Acetate medications that are available in the USA and other countries.
So many people around the world prefer Indian medication Abirapro 250 mg or other abiraterone acetate generic brands availability in India which is therapeutically similar to USA brand.
Abirapro 250 mg (generic abiraterone) tablet price in India
Cost of Indian generic abiraterone Abirapro 250 mg is low compared to the medicines supplied by other manufacturer.
India has a low GDP rate, and the cost of raw materials, labor, and marketing are feasible. So, unlike the US drugs, Indian drugs come at an affordable range. Also, people in Indian population are not largely dependent on health insurances, which would fund the expenses. All these factors affect the price of Abiraterone and make it affordable.
In USA and other developed countries who do not have health insurance feel that these generic medicines are a blessing.
This abirapro generic abiraterone medicines are affordable and many people across the globe are looking India for this generic medicine. These medicines are safe and effective and the quality has not been compromised.
Many generic versions of Abiraterone are available in the Indian market. Such as Abirapro by Glenmark and Xbira 250 mg by Cipla.
What to know before taking Abirapro
To be taken as instructed by the doctor. Take Abirapro exactly as directed by your doctor.
How to buy Abirapro in India
If you want to order Abirapro than you can contact us.
At Delightaid Health, we can help you to get this medicine at the lowest possible cost.
Please contact us via Email, WhatsApp or simply filling query form in our website bottom section or contact us page.
You can get Abirapro for personal use with a valid prescription.
The customer will have to present a medical prescription (legal) prescribed from an Oncologist (Doctor).
Drugs similar to Abirapro
Xbira: Cipla India
Arbitus: Dr. Reddys
Reasons to choose us
1. The medicines are original and safe. Quality medicines at an affordable price are our main aim. Nobody must be denied proper healthcare. A person must not feel neglected based on economic or geographical status.
2. Moneyback in case of any issue.
3. Competitive price, medicines are affordable.
4. Customer can track the delivery easily.
5. We are licensed suppliers.
This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this product. It does not include all information about the possible uses, directions, side effects, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this product. This is prescription medicine and if you want to buy this medication legally from Delightaid Health, we require a valid prescription from you. Please consult with your doctor before taking this medicine. Only your doctor can decide which medicine is good for you. Please read the disclaimer and prescription-related full details at the bottom of this website.
Genuine Customer Review